Audio Podcast and Video Blog
Purpose Driven Chiropractic
Show Notes by Episode Category:
Dr Stan Shapiro DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #7)
This episode features a special interview with
Dr. Stan Shapiro, DC from San Diego, CA.
Dr. Shapiro had a record day in practice the day before our interview. In this episode Dr. Shapiro shares his Chiropractic story from challenging beginnings in practice to his shifts in mindset, business structure, marketing and growth as well as his current clinical and financial success. His is a story we all can appreciate, admire and aspire to.
Dr. Shapiro's web site: www.betterhealth-chiro.com
Dr. Steven Mills, D.C. can be e-mailed at:
Dr Krista Burns DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #6)
About Dr. Krista Burns, DC:
- Co-founder of the American Posture Institute
- Ph.D. in Health Administration
- Certified Postural Specialist
- Certified Posture Exercise Professional
- Specialist in Functional Chiropractic Neurology
- She is the author of the evidence based textbook, "The Principles of Posturology"
- Has presented at the International Functional Medicine Conference in Italy and the Women’s Leadership Summit in the United States
- Has been featured on Sport Magazine televised program, CYOU TV live radio program, and has been a contributing author to L’Accademia del Fitness national health magazine
- Founder and President of the League of Chiropractic Women-Europe
- As a teenager she was a competitive member of the United States Freestyle Development Ski Team, a qualifier for the US National Championships and North American Competition skiing circuit
- She is currently a recognized fitness competitor for the International Federation of Bodybuilders and was a top finisher in the Northern Italian Championships, qualifying her for her top 10th finish in the Italian National Championships as a Bikini competitor
- Her superior personal work ethic is demonstrated by her continuous devotion to academics, her admired professional accomplishments, her role as a woman leader in the chiropractic profession, and her successes as a professional athlete
Dr Burns' Free Downloadable Gift For iHeart Chiropractic Listeners
“Top 20 research studies every brain-based Practitioner needs to know”
Main Web Site
Primary e-mail Contact
A couple of Dr. Burns’ greatest mentors/influences:
Dr. Fabrizio Mancini, DC
“Good to Great”
- by Jim Collins
(Among other things, this book addresses specializing, becoming an expert, and developing that which you do better than anyone else.)
“The seven habits of highly effective people"
- by Stephen Covey
(Beginning with personal development and personal victories in order to transform and manifest outer success.)
Dr Tim O'Shea DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #5)
In this episode Dr. O'Shea discusses his international seminar schedule and programming, his experience practicing Chiropractic in Sicily, the roles and importance of science, art, philosophy, mindset and technique as it pertains to success in Chiropractic, his first hand experience with those attempting to open the door to Chiropractic pharmaceutical prescription rights and much, much more.
Dr. Tim O'Shea, DC is the author of "Vaccination Is Not Immunization". About this book, Clinical Radiologist, David Ayoub wrote the following review:
"It is impossible to estimate the true value of Dr O'Shea's work. His review of the history of the vaccination industry is vastly more thorough than that taught in medical schools and decisively more balanced."
Dr. O'Shea's office's web site www.TheDoctorWithin.com
Recommended by Dr. O'Shea:
Dane Wigington's web site on Geoengineering www.GeoengineeringWatch.org
To locate books recommended by Dr. O'Shea for reading:
. . . or follow steps 1-3 below:
1) go to www.TheDoctorWithin.com
2) click on "Chapters"
3) select "Essential Books For Life" (or type the following link into your browser) http://www.thedoctorwithin.com/essential-books-for-the-clues-to-life/
Dr Tim Young DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #4)
In this episode Dr. Young discusses his practice, philosophy and technique, his Family, work ethic, advice for Chiropractic students, foundations for success in practice, the Chiropractic organizations he has launched and much more.
Dr. Tim Young, DC is a super power in Chiropractic. Not only has he delivered over one million Chiropractic adjustments but he has also collected over one million dollars per year with a 19% overhead in practice consistently for the past (10) years. He is the Founder and President of the "Oklahoma Chiropractors' Association" and the national chiropractic education seminar company "FOCUS" and is the co-founder of "Next Level", a chiropractic practice developmentcompany.
Dr. Young's office's web site (Young Chiropractic)
Oklahoma Chiropractors' Association:
Dr Dan Murphy DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #3)
In this episode, Dr. Dan Murphy, DC discusses Chiropractic, orthopedics, physiology, neurology, the Vertebral Subluxation, the topic of pharmaceutical prescription rights within Chiropractic, mandatory Vaccination laws and trends and much more.
Dr Murphy is a contributing author to the books:
"Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries", published by Aspen, 1996;
"Pediatric Chiropractic", published by Williams & Wilkins, 1998 and 2011;
"Motor Vehicle Collision Injuries, 2nd edition", Jones and Bartlett, 2005
"The True Believer" by Eric Hoffer
"Change Your Brain Change Your Life" by Daniel G. Amen, MD
- (on writing out your goals/pgs136-137)
Dr Murphy has also writes a quarterly column
in the "American Journal of Clinical Chiropractic"
Article Review Service
Register for Dr. Murphy DC's Article Review Service
Dr Stephen Franson DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #2)
This episode features a special interview with Dr. Stephen Franson, DC of "The Remarkable Practice".
To locate Dr. Franson's web site visit: www.TheRemarkablePractice.com
To download the coaching materials that Dr Franson has generously made available to all listeners of iHeart Chiropractic, please visit: www.TheRemarkablePractice.com/iHeartChiro . . . or use button below:
Featuring message by Dr Steven Mills DC (Category: Purpose Driven Chiropractic #1)
This episode recorded on September 18, 2014, the 119th Birthday of Chiropractic, features a special personal presentation by Dr. Steven Mills, DC (www.iHeartChiropractic.com) on Chiropractic care and our roles in society and health care as Chiropractors.
Dr. Mills, DC can be reached by e-mail at: drmills@iHeartChiropractic.com